DJ P1E - The Final Theory DJ P1E - The Final Theory

Great song. The melodies were perfect and really felt like a real Theory song's melodies. I have a few complaints, though. The drums, often times, seemed too quiet or weak compared to the sounds in the drop, and the drop synths sounded really weird, and those two things made the drops really "eh."

Sylvion2016 - Exility Sylvion2016 - Exility

W A N N A W I N A L L T H E G I F T C A R D S D O W N B E L O W ?
But seriously that was amazing. How are you not more noticed
I wasn't a fan of some of the sounds in the drop like the "yeh" voice but other than that it was great. Especially the second drop.

Sylvion2016 responds:

Yeah i agree. I really dont know why i put the yeh sound i thought it made it a little better

Dovax - Chameleon Dovax - Chameleon

This is a really nice song. I like the brass hits and the sounds during the drop. The chorus thingy doesn't sound great imo tho. I'm totally going to try making a "deep bounce" song.

Dovax responds:

Thanks man id love to hear that!

Smilecythe- Scissorphrenic Smilecythe- Scissorphrenic

For some reason I really enjoy listening to this, and it's kind of relaxing.

Sans battle-Stronger than you remix Sans battle-Stronger than you remix

Noice.

Xtrullor - Paracosm (Xytonius Remake) Xtrullor - Paracosm (Xytonius Remake)

That's a pretty intense drop. I like how it gets faster. The song is way too short tho so -0.5 for that

Creo - Ahead of the Curve Creo - Ahead of the Curve

Seriously this was incredible. One of the best songs I have ever heard. It had such a unique and original feel to it and it felt so powerful. 1337/5.

Ena Ena

Pretty good, but like you said, CHEESY

Xytonius - Another Theory Xytonius - Another Theory

That second drop was like nothing Ive ever heard before, seriously nice work! Im not a big fan of the piano stuff tho

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

I think this is by far your best song. It was so epic and it maintained the epicness through the whole song!